Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fayyad proposes Assad to create a "Syrian tribal crowd" to fill the American vacuum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fayyad proposes Assad to create a "Syrian tribal crowd" to fill the American vacuum Empty Fayyad proposes Assad to create a "Syrian tribal crowd" to fill the American vacuum

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Jan 2019, 1:51 am

Fayyad proposes Assad to create a "Syrian tribal crowd" to fill the American vacuum

08:50 - 09/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Lebanese newspaper "Al Akhbar" reported on Wednesday the scenes of the talks of national security adviser Faleh Fayyad with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, noting that Iraq has proposed to hold the land by a "tribal crowd" following the US withdrawal from Syria.
    "The meeting between al-Fayadh and al-Asad, which resulted in giving Iraq permission to launch operations against the Syrian regime, touched on the stage after the American withdrawal and prepared the ground for holding it in the next stage," the newspaper said in a report. "Noting that" the Iraqi proposal, which received initial satisfaction with Damascus, the text that the land held by the children through tribal mobilization, or local mobilization, without any foreign intervention, provided that these forces confined to the decision of the Syrian state and its army.
    She added that "Baghdad and Damascus is another project to the east of the Euphrates, in cooperation with the state and the tribal structure of social there, describing it as (the project is very important ... The transfer of the Iraqi experience to the Syrian plot).
    The newspaper quoted an Iraqi source who participated in the security meetings as saying that "the Turks want a small area, fearing resistance against them involving the Syrians, Kurds and Iraqis with Iranian cover and dissatisfaction with the Russians, so they will be confined to a security belt confined in the Kurdish areas, and close to the border triangle , Syrian) to secure any threat from the Sinjar region. " Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:04 am