Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shansi Abe hints at a summit with North Korea's leader

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Summit - Shansi Abe hints at a summit with North Korea's leader Empty Shansi Abe hints at a summit with North Korea's leader

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Jan 2019, 3:40 am

Shansi Abe hints at a summit with North Korea's leader
    Summit - Shansi Abe hints at a summit with North Korea's leader 640

11 January 2019 10:46 p
    Direct : Japanese Prime Minister said that the government is using multiple channels to communicate with North Korea, including a possible communication to hold a summit with Kim Jong - un.
    In remarks to reporters on Thursday, Shinzo Abe said last year's summit between US President and Jung-un means the situation has changed dramatically and the two sides are working for further talks.
    "I think next time I will also meet Kim Jong-un," Abe said.
    Last June, Donald Trump met with North Korea's leader in Singapore and signed a joint peace document that requires nuclear disarmament on the Korean peninsula.
    According to press reports this week, US State Department officials met several times with their North Korean counterparts in Hanoi to discuss a second summit between President Trump and leader Jung Ong.
    However, the Japanese prime minister pointed out that he did not agree on a joint summit between his country and North Korea, we did not set the date even, "but nevertheless, Abe stressed that they use multiple channels, including his embassy in Beijing to communicate with North Korea.
    "I would prefer not to make any details about our contacts with North Korea because they may affect the course of future negotiations."

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:17 pm