Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

WGC: Iraq boosts reserve of gold

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

WGC: Iraq boosts reserve of gold Empty WGC: Iraq boosts reserve of gold

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Feb 2019, 3:06 pm

WGC: Iraq boosts reserve of gold

13:49 - 04/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A report by the World Gold Council (WGC) reported that the amount of gold bought by central banks in 2018 recorded record highs, the highest ever, noting that Iraq is strengthening its reserves of gold.
    During the past year, central banks bought the largest amount of precious metal since 1967, buying 651.5 tons, up 74 percent from 2017, buying 375 tonnes of gold, the report said.
    "The growing geopolitical and economic uncertainty over 2018 has driven central banks increasingly to diversify their reserves and focus their attention on the main objective of investing in safe assets," the report said.
    He added that Russia in 2018 topped the countries in terms of gold purchases, as part of a strategy to reduce dependence on the dollar, as the central bank sold most of its investment in US Treasury bonds and purchase about 274 tons of precious metal.
    Besides Russia, its gold reserves have strengthened countries including Turkey, Kazakhstan, India, Iraq, Poland and Hungary (Hungary).
    Russia ranks 5th in the world with gold reserves, saving 2113 tons, while the United States ranks first in the world, followed by Germany, Italy and France. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:27 pm