Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+9
jedi17
Neno
ahill
wciappetta
zimi31
weslin3
fonz1951
BILLYB
noced71
13 posters

CBI: Project deletion of zeros from the currency still exists

noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

CBI: Project deletion of zeros from the currency still exists Empty CBI: Project deletion of zeros from the currency still exists

Post by noced71 Tue 05 Feb 2019, 10:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]- January 30,  2019
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Central Bank of Iraq that the project to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is still standing.

The director of the issuance and cabinets Abdul Karim Hassan Shannon that the project to delete the zeros was supposed to start in 2014, but security events and the control of the state regulation on five provinces led to delay, pointing out that the project is to delete three zeros from the current currency with the introduction of large currencies and currencies Metal.

Shannon confirmed that the current cash volume in the markets is large at 44 trillion dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BILLYB
    BILLYB
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

CBI: Project deletion of zeros from the currency still exists Empty Re: CBI: Project deletion of zeros from the currency still exists

Post by BILLYB Tue 05 Feb 2019, 11:05 am

They had to through the 44 trillion in there huh lol
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

CBI: Project deletion of zeros from the currency still exists Empty Re: CBI: Project deletion of zeros from the currency still exists

Post by noced71 Tue 05 Feb 2019, 11:31 am

I am just happy the project is still on the table.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Tue 05 Feb 2019, 11:39 am

I just wish they'd get it off the table and just do it. The poor table is going to be worn out
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 05 Feb 2019, 11:42 am

noced71 wrote:I am just happy the project is still on the table.
    Right!!! There is an article out but can't find it on how the CBI has bought 20 trillion  treasury transfers to move the market..

What to think about that????
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 05 Feb 2019, 11:44 am

fonz1951 wrote:I just wish they'd get it off the table and just do it. The poor table is going to be worn out
    This gal is getting worn out fonz.... geek
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 05 Feb 2019, 11:46 am

BTW, great article noced!!! bounce
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue 05 Feb 2019, 12:36 pm

weslin3 wrote:BTW, great article noced!!! bounce

Ditto   thumbs
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Tue 05 Feb 2019, 1:55 pm

This is interesting how it gets sandwiched into the reconstruction funding,  the passing the budget and the corruption files which chief issue is the hard currency auctions... It's all tied together, I think this happens much sooner than folks dare believe. 

the introduction of large currencies and currencies Metal.

Lower notes carrying large value and coins ie fils...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue 05 Feb 2019, 4:30 pm

wciappetta wrote:This is interesting how it gets sandwiched into the reconstruction funding,  the passing the budget and the corruption files which chief issue is the hard currency auctions... It's all tied together, I think this happens much sooner than folks dare believe. 

the introduction of large currencies and currencies Metal.

Lower notes carrying large value and coins ie fils...
    Love the way you think Ward...    bighug

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 9:46 am