Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Mahdi and Maliki intend to hold a meeting of leaders of blocs with the presidencies in order t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi and Maliki intend to hold a meeting of leaders of blocs with the presidencies in order t Empty Abdul Mahdi and Maliki intend to hold a meeting of leaders of blocs with the presidencies in order t

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Feb 2019, 3:01 pm

Abdul Mahdi and Maliki intend to hold a meeting of leaders of blocs with the presidencies in order to unite the discourse

20:56 - 11/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi during a meeting with the leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki on the need to unite efforts between national forces to complete the construction of institutions, and agreed to call for a meeting of leaders of blocs with the presidencies in order to unite the discourse.
    In a statement received by al-Maliki, al-Maliki's office received Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi at his office this evening. During the meeting, they discussed the latest developments in the political and security situation in the country and exchanged views on the developments of positions on the regional and international arenas. The question of the presence of US troops. "
    "The two sides stressed the need to unify efforts among the national forces to complete the construction of state institutions and implement reconstruction plans and the return of displaced persons and support economic development," the office added.
    "The two sides agreed to call for a meeting of leaders of the blocs with the presidencies in order to unify the discourse and adopt the basic directions and the requirements of the next stage, which guarantees the development of the state administration and institutions and meet the rights of the people and its will to protect the foundations and foundations of the democratic process in the country.End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:42 pm