Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Baiji calls for Abdul-Mahdi to "turn" on corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Baiji calls for Abdul-Mahdi to "turn" on corruption Empty Al-Baiji calls for Abdul-Mahdi to "turn" on corruption

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Feb 2019, 2:50 am

Al-Baiji calls for Abdul-Mahdi to "turn" on corruption
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The deputy of the coalition of construction Mansour al-Baiji, Sunday, the Prime Minister launched a battle against corruption rampant in the country to eliminate it definitively as was the elimination of terrorism away from slogans.
    "When the people rallied in their battle against the terrorist gangs who won a victory that dazzled the world as a whole and did not expect it, even the superpowers must turn their attention to eradicating the corruption that has ravaged the body of the state," he said in a statement.
    He added that "terrorism and corruption are two sides of a single currency, so victory must be achieved by eliminating corruption, which has become a major obstacle to the work of the state, and all of them are talking about it and the failure to provide services and its deterioration on corruption without any solution to eliminate it."
    He stressed that "the House of Representatives stands in unison with the government and supports it in order to eliminate this scourge that destroyed the institutions of the state and we are following the beginning of the second legislative term of the life of the House of Representatives will have a position and access through the legislation of laws that support the government and help them to work To eliminate corruption and appeared a new page awaited by the people away from the atmosphere of differences and crises that brought us to what we are. " Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:13 am