Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

16 US states to challenge the decision of Trump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

16 US states to challenge the decision of Trump Empty 16 US states to challenge the decision of Trump

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Feb 2019, 1:49 am

[size=32]
    16 US states to challenge the decision of Trump[/size]
     16 US states to challenge the decision of Trump Trump%20(14)

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

In a San Francisco lawsuit filed against the constitutionality of US President Donald Trump's declaration of a state of national emergency to build a wall along the border with Mexico, 16 US states filed a lawsuit in San Francisco.

The lawsuit, filed before a federal court in California, accuses Trump of violating the Constitution in two items, the first of which concerns the determination of legislative action, and the second is the Congress's final decision on public finances.

The 16 states accuse the Federal Department of Homeland Security of breaching the Environmental Protection Act, for failing to assess the environmental impact of the barrier on California and New Mexico. According to the lawsuit, Trump "plunged the country into a constitutional crisis of its own free will."

California Attorney General Xavier Bisera earlier announced that his mandate and other states would make the case, considering that it was affected by the Trump decision, which was originally denied funds for military projects and emergency disaster assistance.

In addition to California, the states that filed the case are: Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon and Virginia.

In the United States, the voices of those refusing to declare the state of national emergency due to the border wall rose. These voices did not stand at the borders of the democratic opposition, but they were attributed to many Republican senators who considered the president's resort to this exceptional measure a dangerous precedent and exceeding the authority of the executive.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/c10671f5-3c93-4499-bc0a-6a7504b4c99f

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 2:24 am