Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: The invasion of Iraq is the worst decision in the history of the United States

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: The invasion of Iraq is the worst decision in the history of the United States Empty Trump: The invasion of Iraq is the worst decision in the history of the United States

Post by Rocky Tue 05 May 2020, 11:33 am

Trump: The invasion of Iraq is the worst decision in the history of the United States

18:45 - 05/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / follow-up ..
    US President Donald Trump considered the launch of the former President, George W. Bush, the campaign to invade [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in 2003, was "the worst decision taken in the history of the United States."
    Trump, in an interview with the American newspaper "New York Post" from the White House, criticized Bush's foreign policy for starting the war in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after the September 11, 2001 attacks.
    According to the statements published by the newspaper on Tuesday, Trump said: "Look at the matters of our forces now, we are currently in a completely different situation, we have reduced the number in Afghanistan to 8,000 and in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to 4 thousand and in Syria to zero."
    He continued: "This does not mean at all that we will not fight if there is a need for that, but we spent 8 billion dollars on the worst decision ever made to go to the Middle East, this is perhaps the worst decision in the history of our country, where millions of people were killed from both The two sides. ”
    And he added: “We fought as police forces, as we were in the traffic police, we did not fight as it should be done during the war to spread it. This decision was held as the worst in the history of our country. 25 h has ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:11 am