Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"dashing" threatens the United States in response to the Trump decision on Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"dashing" threatens the United States in response to the Trump decision on Jerusalem Empty "dashing" threatens the United States in response to the Trump decision on Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Dec 2017, 2:56 am

[size=32]
    "dashing" threatens the United States in response to the Trump decision on Jerusalem[/size]
    "dashing" threatens the United States in response to the Trump decision on Jerusalem 5a325fff95a5976f748b45b9

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

The terrorist organization has threatened to launch new attacks on its territory in response to President Donald Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and transfer it to the US embassy. 
    "The terrorist organization has posted pictures of Times Square in central New York and what is believed to be an explosive belt," the Reuters news agency said Thursday. 
    The organization promised America to carry out more attacks on its territory "until the end of the hour," threatening to burn the United States in the fires of the wars that have ignited in Iraq, Yemen, Libya, Syria and Afghanistan. 
    "The recognition of your dog Trump in Jerusalem as the capital of Israel will prepare you with bombings as your capital," Reuters quoted the organization as saying.
    For its part, the newspaper "Daily Mail" British propaganda images threatened to "push" Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu shed their blood in the courtyards of Al-Aqsa Mosque. 
    One of the pictures shows Trump and Netanyahu, who are lying on the ground in orange uniforms ("the uniform of death"). 
    In other pictures, Da'ash threatens to carry out terrorist attacks in Washington and the state of California under the titles of "Your Black House We Will Crush, God Promise, God Will Not Leave His Promise" and "California. 
    The threats come at a time when a wave of terrorist attacks in the world has hit US territory, with two attacks in New York since the beginning of November.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:30 am