Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

The Central Bank is asking banks to inform them of the amounts they bought and not sold

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

cash -      The Central Bank is asking banks to inform them of the amounts they bought and not sold - Page 2 Empty The Central Bank is asking banks to inform them of the amounts they bought and not sold

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Feb 2019, 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Central Bank is asking banks to inform them of the amounts they bought and not sold

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Central Bank of Iraq on Monday called on all banks to inform them of the amounts they bought from them and were not sold.
    The bank said in a statement read by "Economy News" that "all banks inform us about the cash that was bought through the window selling foreign currency has not been sold so far."
    He added that "the purpose of this comes from the principle of transparency and compliance with the instructions of the Central Bank of Iraq and under the undertakings approved by your departments, including the sale of cash to passengers outside Iraq and to prevent the failure to commit violations of instructions to sell cash."
    The Central Bank of Iraq was established as an independent bank under its law of March 6, 2004, as an independent body responsible for maintaining price stability and implementing monetary policy. It supervises 10 commercial banks, 26 private banks and 16 Islamic banks, as well as 19 foreign banks. 6 financial institutions and 31 financial transfer companies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

cash -      The Central Bank is asking banks to inform them of the amounts they bought and not sold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Central Bank is asking banks to inform them of the amounts they bought and not sold

Post by ahill Tue 26 Feb 2019, 1:26 am

Thanks Rocky for all your posts.
    You keep NP alive 

We get to Live  another day  .........Just   to wait another week.

And i have been waiting  'another week' for   13 years for this RV that    GW
    said would happen in 2010.

I am also fed up with all this COLD weather.
    This morning     -35  C ...  .....Brrrrrr!

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:18 am