Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Human rights warns of the storming of the situation in Basra because of the decision to electricity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Human rights warns of the storming of the situation in Basra because of the decision to electricity Empty Human rights warns of the storming of the situation in Basra because of the decision to electricity

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Feb 2019, 2:29 am

Human rights warns of the storming of the situation in Basra because of the decision to electricity
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / ... The Office of the High Commission for Human Rights in the province of Basra, on Wednesday, expressed deep surprise at the recent decisions of the Ministry of Electricity to maintain the restoration of the system of collection.
    "After a package of unfulfilled central government promises to the people of the world's most devastated city of pollution and poor services, all because of their wealth to deal with their situation and to improve their unemployed people and their youth," the statement said.
    He pointed out that, "After the relative optimism of the launch of some of the projects, which came as a result of the movement of its people, which killed dozens of dead and wounded these services, which is still working in its portfolio without the existence of strategic projects that were supposed to begin to end the crisis of the last harsh summer, Cruelty to this very city, which is supposed to enjoy the highest standard of living, which is done in the cities of oil in the world and free of charge. "
    The statement warned that "these decisions on Basra, which would increase the suffering and expense to its people who are still providing hundreds of victims of oil and electricity production tax and others and Mayude to inflame their situation." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 3:00 pm