Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi's policy : the Kurdish and Afghan uprising destabilize the dictatorship of the dictator

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi's policy : the Kurdish and Afghan uprising destabilize the dictatorship of the dictator  Empty Abdul-Mahdi's policy : the Kurdish and Afghan uprising destabilize the dictatorship of the dictator

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Mar 2019, 1:40 am

[size=32]
    Abdul-Mahdi's policy : the Kurdish and Afghan uprising destabilize the dictatorship of the dictator and established democracy[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

15 hours ago

The head of the government, Adel Abdul Mahdi, said that the uprising in Kurdistan and southern Iraq was the cause of the rise of the dictatorship of Saddam Hussein and the consolidation of democracy in Iraq. 
    "With the advent of March every year, we stand to remember the light and the light of the march of our struggling Iraqi people against the oppression and tyranny of Saddam Hussein," he said in a statement. "March was one hundred and ninety-nine thousand and one thousand, the most important gate passed by the struggle of our people in all its strands. And the liberation of our cities by the grace of freedom and freedom, thanks to its sons, those who fell martyrs and the lifting of arms in the face of dictatorship. "
    "The enormous sacrifices made by the Iraqis at the dawn of March of that year really contributed to enabling the Iraqi people to have a bright future built on the consolidation of democracy, pluralism and free life, free from the tyranny of domination and the one-party takeover of the nation's capabilities, And exposed the practices of his regime globally The Shaaban blessed uprising was the threshold of a rejectionist and revolutionary action that confirms the Iraqis' belonging to their land, history and common life. "

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:41 am