Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Council holds a meeting to discuss the budget and ratification

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Council holds a meeting to discuss the budget and ratification Empty Baghdad Council holds a meeting to discuss the budget and ratification

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Mar 2019, 3:14 am

Baghdad Council holds a meeting to discuss the budget and ratification

08:33 - 05/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Baghdad Governorate Council on Tuesday discusses the budget allocated for the province to see the status of the plan for the budget of 2019 in relation to the projects of the province within the development of the regions.
    "The provincial council will hold its meeting today, in order to discuss the financial budget for Baghdad, and see what has been put within the plan prepared for the current year."
    "The focus will be on the pressure projects, especially the infrastructure in the outskirts of Baghdad, with regard to sewage networks, roads, schools, electricity networks, hospitals and health center," she said, adding that "priority will be for water projects, sewage and road cover, Diyala, Nahrawan, Husseiniya Al Rashidiya and Ma'lal, as well as follow up the situation in Hamidiya, Abu Ghraib and Taji. "
    "The budget of Baghdad amounted to 946 billion dinars, will be distributed to important projects in the capital, in addition to the operation of some asphalt plants in Nahrawan and Mahmudiyah for the removal of roads, major and subsidiary and even agricultural." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:27 pm