Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran .. the appointment of a radical cleric head of the judiciary

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran .. the appointment of a radical cleric head of the judiciary Empty Iran .. the appointment of a radical cleric head of the judiciary

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Mar 2019, 2:05 am

[size=32]
    Iran .. the appointment of a radical cleric head of the judiciary[/size]
     Iran .. the appointment of a radical cleric head of the judiciary 1-1233709

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

Shafaq News / Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, has appointed a radical new leader to Iran's judiciary. The Fars news agency reported. 
    The Associated Press quoted the semi-official Fars news agency as saying that the Iranian leader had appointed Ibrahim Rashi as head of Iran's judiciary.

Khamenei called for reviving the country's judiciary, combating corruption, restoring public rights, legalizing freedoms and overseeing the implementation of laws.

My chief replaces Emad Amli Larijani, who has held the post for nearly 10 years.

The head of Iran's judiciary serves five years and the Iranian leader can appoint him for another similar term.

He was one of President Hassan Rowhani's top rivals in the 2017 elections, although he has received nearly 16 million votes in his campaign.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/5f2a9b20-c867-4ce6-8bfa-55bff61c9d42

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:22 pm