Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ameri briefed Abdul Mahdi on developments in the status of Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ameri briefed Abdul Mahdi on developments in the status of Basra Empty Ameri briefed Abdul Mahdi on developments in the status of Basra

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Mar 2019, 6:29 am

Ameri briefed Abdul Mahdi on developments in the status of Basra

14:27 - 19/03/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Basra Provincial Council on Tuesday informed the head of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Amiri, Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi on developments in the situation in the province of Basra, while noting that the powers granted to the general does not contradict with the work of the provincial council.
    The member of the Council Ghanem Hamid said in a statement to / information /, "Amiri held during the last week meetings with members of the provincial council of Basra and the political blocs in the province to inform them of developments in the province and highlight the need for service."
    He Hamid, that "Amiri told the Basra Governorate Council to have powers from the Prime Minister on private projects in the province," stressing that "promised to work to increase allocations for the province and improve the reality of service."
    He said that "Ameri went to Baghdad after those meetings to inform Abdul Mahdi on the developments of his visit and handed over the most prominent demands of Basra," pointing out that "the powers granted to the General does not contradict at all with the work of the provincial council." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:53 pm