Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's economy loses six billion dollars a month, and the year the investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's economy loses six billion dollars a month, and the year the investment Empty Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's economy loses six billion dollars a month, and the year the investment

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Mar 2014, 10:15 am

[size=12.66]Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's economy loses six billion dollars a month, and the year the investment was lost for the delayed budget

Today at 9:46 am

member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Hassan Auzmn that the Iraqi economy lost an estimated six billion dollars a month because of the delay in approving the budget for the current year fiscal 2014.

He Auzmn told all of Iraq [where] that "the delay in approving the budget hurt investments ancient and continuing and there will be projects, and I plan receptor and damaged the Iraqi economy, even in the coming years and an estimated six billion dollars a month and this is a great loss to the national economy."

"The disruption of the budget for the current year until now will be reflected also on the coming years in the custom-economic, the investment will be profit for the year of investment and the loss of another year and this year have lost investment and considers this year's dead has lost a year of the current economic life of the development."

The member of the Finance Committee that "the budget include [70] thousand degrees and careers, and the initial appointment is for the owners of contracts with governmental institutions," adding, "But the delay in the budget caused a recruitment freeze and stop paying salaries and transfers pending approval and spent far from the salaries are of the operating budget for the year the past. "

It is said that due to discuss the budget and was the first reading in the parliament session Sunday amid continuing differences between the blocks around it, especially in relation to a share of the Kurdistan region. End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:19 am