Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki Empty Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Mar 2014, 2:24 pm

Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki

03/12/2014

Hashemi
    Khandan - Description Tareq al-Hashemi, accused Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to Saudi Arabia and Qatar as "void", and considered it "an attempt to hang on the outside and failing states, and stood with us."
    He called on al-Hashemi told the newspaper «life» GCC countries to "take a historic stand in solidarity with their fellow Sunni Arabs in Iraq," and urge them to "respond firmly (on charges of Maliki) and litigation by the false accusations."
    Hashemi, who was called, the leaders of Arab and Islamic countries, to boycott the international conference to fight terrorism, which he intends to organize Iraq on Wednesday and Thursday.
    He said al-Hashemi sentenced to death in absentia in a statement addressed to the kings and heads of Arab and Islamic states, that "the Maliki government to call an international conference to fight terrorism is the" paradox of calls disgusting. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:27 am