Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Energy Minister: Yemeni attack stopped pumping in oil pipeline

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - Saudi Energy Minister: Yemeni attack stopped pumping in oil pipeline Empty Saudi Energy Minister: Yemeni attack stopped pumping in oil pipeline

Post by Rocky Tue 14 May 2019, 1:34 pm

Saudi Energy Minister: Yemeni attack stopped pumping in oil pipeline

13:29 - 14/05/2019

Saudi - Saudi Energy Minister: Yemeni attack stopped pumping in oil pipeline %D8%AE%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF-%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Saudi Arabia's Oil Minister, Khalid bin Abdul Aziz al-Faleh, said on Tuesday that the pumping of oil from the oil fields in the eastern region to the port of Yanbu on the west coast has stopped.
    Al-Falih said that two pumping stations for the East-West pipeline, transporting Saudi oil from oil fields in the eastern region to the port of Yanbu on the west coast, were attacked by Dron aircraft, Unmanned drone, resulting in a fire at station No. 8, was taken over after having caused limited damage. "
    He added that "Saudi Aramco has stopped pumping in the pipeline, where damage is assessed and repair station to restore the line and pumping to normal."
    "This destructive and recent action in the Gulf against vital installations not only targets the Kingdom, but also targets the safety of the world's energy supply and the global economy, and once again proves the importance of confronting all terrorist organizations that carry out such subversive activities, "Saudi Arabia's production and exports of crude oil and products are uninterrupted." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:50 pm