Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nasrallah: Yemeni missile attack on Saudi Arabia is a huge military achievement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nasrallah: Yemeni missile attack on Saudi Arabia is a huge military achievement Empty Nasrallah: Yemeni missile attack on Saudi Arabia is a huge military achievement

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Mar 2018, 2:48 am

Nasrallah: Yemeni missile attack on Saudi Arabia is a huge military achievement

08:56 - 27/03/2018

Nasrallah: Yemeni missile attack on Saudi Arabia is a huge military achievement %D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AE-%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Hezbollah chief Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said on Tuesday that the Yemeni missile attack on Saudi Arabia on Sunday night was "a huge military achievement," pointing out that Yemen's capabilities had evolved from three years ago.
    "The Yemenis are making tremendous achievements despite the enormity of the Saudi-American aggression," Nasrallah said in a speech during a meeting with a group of party supporters quoted by the Lebanese newspaper Al-Akhbar. He called for "a comparison of the possibilities of Yemenis today, Years when this country was under indirect Saudi occupation. "
     Nasrallah added that "the arrival of seven Yemeni missiles to the skies of Riyadh the night before yesterday, a huge military achievement, regardless of whether it hit its targets at this Saudi airport or that."
    The Yemeni missile force carried out large-scale ballistic strikes late Sunday night on Saudi targets targeting airports in Riyadh and Asir, as well as Najran and Jizan, where the missile strikes included other targets not yet announced. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 5:15 pm