Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy construction reveals the developments of the cab: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do after the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy construction reveals the developments of the cab: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do after the  Empty Deputy construction reveals the developments of the cab: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do after the

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jun 2019, 6:08 am

Deputy construction reveals the developments of the cab: This is what Abdul Mahdi will do after the feast

10:51 - 05/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the coalition of construction Hussein Arab, new developments on the completion of the[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , noting that Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] told them that he will submit the names of candidates after Eid al-Fitr.
    "In a televised interview, Al-Maaloumah said," Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] told us during a meeting we held in the past two days that he will submit the names of the candidates to the vacant ministries, even if there is consensus on them. "
    "We, as deputies from the province of Baghdad told us Abdul Mahdi that we will vote on candidates for ministries vacant if they are within the legal and constitutional contexts," adding that "Abdul Mahdi is able to submit candidates for ministries without consensus."
    He explained that "the differences that took place during the month of Ramadan to complete the completion of the cabin," adding that "Abdul-Mahdi and some political forces bear responsibility for delaying the completion of the cabin." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 4:24 pm