Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Health announces the implementation of the first phase of the unified drug pricing project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Health announces the implementation of the first phase of the unified drug pricing project Empty Health announces the implementation of the first phase of the unified drug pricing project

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jun 2019, 2:45 am

Health announces the implementation of the first phase of the unified drug pricing project

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Health and Environment announced the start of the first stage of the three-phase unified drug pricing project. The project will be implemented by the beginning of next year, which includes the loading of barcodes containing the name of the treatment and its standard price.
    "The Ministry of Health has taken measures to combat the phenomenon of selling unlicensed medicines in private pharmacies and civilian hospitals, which enter through smuggling across the border," Health and Environment Ministry spokesman Saif Al-Bader said in an interview with the official Iraqi news agency INA. "Adding that" the ministry started the first phase of the unified drug pricing scheme consisting of three stages. "
     He added that "the ministry after the completion of the stages of the project will carry all medicines and paragraphs therapeutic" bar code "contains the name of treatment and its price unified throughout the country and the source of the imported and the way to enter the country, and through any outlet.
    Badr said that "the regulatory bodies in the Ministry of Health will be held accountable any pharmacy or private hospital sells other than the common price sanctions and closure of the holidays."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:40 am