Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abadi's coalition declares its position on the transformation of wisdom into opposition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abadi's coalition declares its position on the transformation of wisdom into opposition Empty Al-Abadi's coalition declares its position on the transformation of wisdom into opposition

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jun 2019, 5:23 am

Al-Abadi's coalition declares its position on the transformation of wisdom into opposition

13:04 - 17/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] headed by Haider al-Abadi, on Monday, the decision of the stream of wisdom to go to the opposition, stressing that it is not aimed at overthrowing the government just for political competition. 
    The leader of the coalition Ali al-Sunaid said in a statement received by Al-Maaloumah, a copy of it, that "we welcome the option of the stream of wisdom, and consider it a force for our position by adopting the (opposition) to the government, that is three days before the declaration of wisdom, especially that the opposition needs a broad, responsible, Towards debugging ". 
    "I have a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]"We do not compete with others by announcing the opposition or not, and we consider the loyalty and the opposition and their forms and severity or weakness is related to reforming the performance and action of the government, Supporting the government or opposing it is not an end in itself. Rather, reform and optimal performance and responding to the challenges are the goals. Every action that leads to optimal performance of the government towards the people and the state is the objective. The calendar means adjustment and repair of what is crooked. " 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not a project of a successful state, not a project of an adventure authority aimed at reaching it at any price," he said. "The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not aimed at overthrowing the government for the sake of political competition, and the survival or departure of this government by its hand and by the forces it formed through the ability to perform its national tasks. . Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:15 am