Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the law: the masses of the recipient pressure on Abdul Mahdi hidden

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the law: the masses of the recipient pressure on Abdul Mahdi hidden Empty Deputy for the law: the masses of the recipient pressure on Abdul Mahdi hidden

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jun 2019, 2:05 am

Deputy for the law: the masses of the recipient pressure on Abdul Mahdi hidden

09:52 - 20/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The MP accused of a coalition of state law Mansour al-Baiji, on Thursday, the political blocs benefiting from the formation of the government with the support of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] media and pressure him to hide for its interests. 
    "The political blocs that have delayed the completion of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] should be well aware that the people are well aware of what is going on in the political arena and will not believe what the blocs will permit to leave the matter to the prime minister, especially since the current situation is disgraceful because of the current situation ," al-Baiji said in a statement. Not to implement the government program for not completing the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , which led to confuse the political scene, service, economic and security in general. " 
    "The process of quotas continues and at all levels, whether in the selection of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Or to resolve the special grades and even the file of appointments in the country so everyone should be well aware of the seriousness of the current situation and to provide the interest of the country and the people on private interests or will be the next because of the abysmal quotas that brought us to Mnhnn it. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:48 am