Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq has become a market for sale and purchase and its constitution is not respected and its Muslim

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq has become a market for sale and purchase and its constitution is not respected and its Muslim  Empty Iraq has become a market for sale and purchase and its constitution is not respected and its Muslim

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jul 2019, 2:30 am

[size=41]Iraq has become a market for sale and purchase and its constitution is not respected and its Muslim parties are working abroad

2019-07-09
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad: Yes, Iraq
    MP Kazem Sayadi: The Iraqi constitution has become "not respected", because of what they described as "Muslim" parties, while pointing to the existence of a conflict between the blocks on privileges and Saidi said that the Constitution does not respect, and Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi became prisoner and hostage blocs and parties, An integral part of the political consensus and the corrupt and corrupt quotas in the Iraqi state. " And between the fisherman "so far there are no plans to build a state and to build a homeland and to build a citizen, all the slogans launched by the blocks were false slogans do not have any credibility after the emergence of the results of the last election." He added MP Kazim Sayadi that "blocs and parties, today are fighting and fighting among themselves "For the sake of concessions, as if we live in a market for sale and purchase, the Iraqi citizen grumbles what the Muslim parties, introduced by certain countries, to implement foreign agendas, is nothing but.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:48 pm