Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of Banks concludes a course in banking service strategies and development of customer s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association of Banks concludes a course in banking service strategies and development of customer s Empty Association of Banks concludes a course in banking service strategies and development of customer s

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jul 2019, 2:20 pm

Association of Banks concludes a course in banking service strategies and development of customer service management skills

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi Private Banks Association, in cooperation with the Central Bank of Iraq and the Joint Efforts Group, concluded Thursday a training course entitled "Banking Service Strategies and Developing Customer Service Management Skills".
    The course was held for four days at the headquarters of the Association, with the participation of 40 trainees from government and private banks and financial transfer companies.
    "The program comes within the directives of the Central Bank to improve the performance of bank staff and improve the banking sector and to inform its employees of the latest systems and programs used in developed countries," said Ahmed Al Hashemi, Director of Administration and Training.
    The Association of Iraqi Private Banks in its training center relies on trainers with long experience and who have international certificates.
    At the close of the conclusion of the course, graduation certificates were distributed to the participants as well as a commemorative photograph.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:20 am