Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy speaks of "peaceful parliamentary resistance" to the "American occupation" in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy speaks of "peaceful parliamentary resistance" to the "American occupation" in Iraq Empty A deputy speaks of "peaceful parliamentary resistance" to the "American occupation" in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Aug 2019, 6:21 am

A deputy speaks of "peaceful parliamentary resistance" to the "American occupation" in Iraq

11:31 - 21/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Maalouma / Baghdad .. The 
    MP of the Building Alliance Hanin al-Qadu, on Wednesday, the US military presence in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]"occupation", stressing that members of the House of Representatives will have "peaceful resistance" to this occupation. 
    Al-Qadu said in a statement to Al-Maaloumeh that the American presence in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has become an occupation and is trying to impose its will on the Iraqi people by force.He pointed out that targeting[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] its symbols and camps from a foreign country occupying Iraq must stand up and get out by legal and constitutional methods. 
    He added that "we must work with its forces as occupation forces and not as friendly forces," stressing that "we as members of the House of Representatives and out of responsibility and legitimacy we will face the US occupation with legitimate peaceful resistance to get him out of the country."
    He called for the need to "convene an emergency session of the House of Representatives to discuss the repercussions of US-Israeli violations on the headquarters of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]." Finished / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:39 pm