Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity reveals corruption and waste of 4 million euros in the FAO oil depot

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity reveals corruption and waste of 4 million euros in the FAO oil depot Empty Integrity reveals corruption and waste of 4 million euros in the FAO oil depot

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Aug 2019, 1:40 am

Integrity reveals corruption and waste of 4 million euros in the FAO oil depot

18:21 - 27/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The Committee on Integrity of Parliament, on Tuesday, a large waste and corruption contract project oil warehouse FAO estimated at more than 4 million and 200 thousand euros, indicating that the Committee will open the file during the next legislative term for investigation.
    Committee member Jawad Hamdan told Al-Maalouma that the Ministry of Oil signed a contract to build the FAO oil depot project with two German and Italian companies.
    He added that "the value of the contract signed is 6 million euros, while the real price of the contract is one million and 800 thousand euros," adding that "the value of corruption and waste in the contract is estimated at more than 4 million 200 thousand euros."
    He explained that "the Commission asked the relevant authorities to provide them with all communications and contract papers and referral for investigation," pointing out that "the Commission will open the file during the next legislative term."
    He continued that "the Commission is determined to open all files and oil contracts to investigate and uncover corrupt."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 9:29 am