Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Denmark deploys its forces in northeastern Syria from the Assad base west of Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Denmark deploys its forces in northeastern Syria from the Assad base west of Anbar Empty Denmark deploys its forces in northeastern Syria from the Assad base west of Anbar

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Sep 2019, 10:31 am

Denmark deploys its forces in northeastern Syria from the Assad base west of Anbar

17:46 - 07/09/2019

Denmark deploys its forces in northeastern Syria from the Assad base west of Anbar %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%86%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83-696x435
    Information / Translation…
    The Danish military will deploy troops in northeastern Syria to help the US-led coalition there, Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said.
    "The United States welcomes the announcement of the Danish government to deploy military forces in Syria to support the determination process and continue to share the burden and responsibilities of this important mission," Hoffman was quoted as saying by Sputnik news agency.
    "Our Danish partners will work with the remaining US military force in northeastern Syria to support stability and security," he said. According to him
    Denmark had agreed in April to send soldiers, including special forces, to the area, while operating from the Assad air base in western Iraq .
    It is noteworthy that the forces of the so-called international coalition led by the United States is stationed in the western areas of the country in numbers up to thousands, despite the assurances of security leaders that the need for these forces, which entered under the banner of military advisers, especially after the liberation of all areas of ISIS criminal gangs .

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:57 am