Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MUNICIPALITY OF BAGHDAD: WE WILL RAISE THE EXCESSES AND ACCESS SERVICES AFTER THE CONSTRUCTION OF 50

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MUNICIPALITY OF BAGHDAD: WE WILL RAISE THE EXCESSES AND ACCESS SERVICES AFTER THE CONSTRUCTION OF 50 Empty MUNICIPALITY OF BAGHDAD: WE WILL RAISE THE EXCESSES AND ACCESS SERVICES AFTER THE CONSTRUCTION OF 50

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:57 pm

MUNICIPALITY OF BAGHDAD: WE WILL RAISE THE EXCESSES AND ACCESS SERVICES AFTER THE CONSTRUCTION OF 50% OF RESIDENTIAL LAND
    Sunday, 8 September 2019 10:06 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / National News Center
    The Municipality of Baghdad, on Sunday, continued to raise the excesses in all areas of Baghdad, noting that the transgression at the entrances to the 2/10 province is monitored by the staff of the Secretariat, while services will be delivered after the construction reaches 50%.
    The Director of Relations and Information in the Secretariat of Baghdad, Hakim Abdul Zahra told the National News Center that "the Secretariat of Baghdad continues to raise abuses in all areas of Baghdad, and not a week passes only and opened the staff of the Secretariat and removed bypassing," pointing out that "the Secretariat continues to lift excesses All areas of Baghdad without exception. ”
    He added that "the entrance of the district 2/10 in the heritage neighborhood is monitored by the Secretariat, and will appreciate the municipality of Rashid good time to begin work to remove the excess of all areas," pointing out that "places to throw debris is limited outside the capital Baghdad, and what is being thrown in The open areas inside Baghdad are considered a violation. ”
    He pointed out that "the secretariat of Baghdad worked on the secretions of the provinces 2 and 3 on the 10 and identify the entrances to the region, although a small number of land has not yet been sorted, where the area contains 23 thousand pieces of residential land," pointing out that "the area mentioned will be received services after Construction has exceeded 50 percent. ”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:02 am