Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America denies sending unmanned aircraft operators and military forces to Iraq

chouchou
    chouchou

America denies sending unmanned aircraft operators and military forces to Iraq  Empty America denies sending unmanned aircraft operators and military forces to Iraq

Post by chouchou Sat 10 May 2014, 4:33 am

Shafaq News / The United States denied on Saturday , that it has sent operators of unmanned aircraft and U.S. military forces to Iraq .

“These reports do not reflect the discussions we are having with the government of Iraq , we are not in discussion with the Iraqi government about the use of military drones as we do not study these options " , denying " the existence of any intention by Washington to send U.S. troops to Iraq to help with security challenges ,” The State Department spokeswoman , Jane Bsaki said in a press statement seen by " Shafaq News”.

She expressed " America’s deep concern about the high levels of violence in Iraq and the situation in Anbar ," asserting “her country's commitment to " support Iraq and continue to provide security and insecurity assistance ."

She explained that " Iraq's success would depend on the strength training and Readiness good for its security forces ," indicating that " our assistance is not limited to security field, we have worked on a consistent basis for the development of a comprehensive approach with a focus on recruiting local tribal fighters and secure resources to areas that need it ."

Jane pointed that " military equipment have been delivered by Washington to Baghdad, including extra helicopters Bill IA-407 late last year , 300 Hellfire missile and thousands of ammunition, tanks , rockets fired from helicopters, machine guns , grenades and flares , sniper rifles , rifles M 4 and M-16 in addition to the 10 Eagle platforms for surveillance . "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 6:54 pm