Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Judiciary: Attackers of security forces will be punished according to the terrorism law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Judiciary: Attackers of security forces will be punished according to the terrorism law Empty Judiciary: Attackers of security forces will be punished according to the terrorism law

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Oct 2019, 2:52 pm

Judiciary: Attackers of security forces will be punished according to the terrorism law

21:58 - 25/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Supreme Judicial Council on Friday ordered the arrest of suspects accused of financial and administrative corruption and prevented them from traveling abroad, vowing to hold all those who attack security forces accountable under the anti-terrorism law.
    The Council said in a statement received / information / copy of it that 'in light of the events and after the electronic deliberation and the emergency meeting between the President of the Supreme Judicial Council with members of the Supreme Judicial Council has reached the Council to direct the Central Court to fight corruption to take exceptional measures to issue arrest warrants against The defendants whose cases fall within the jurisdiction of the court and prevent their travel and instruct the executive bodies to do so.
    The statement added that 'Article 2, paragraph 2 of the anti-terrorism law in force stipulates that it is considered a terrorist act (acts of violence and the threat to deliberately demolish, destroy or damage buildings or public property or government interests or institutions or government bodies or state departments and the private sector Any person who assaulted firearms against army, police or security services or assaulted national military units shall be considered a terrorist act under article 2, paragraph 5, and such offenses shall be punishable by death under the Anti-Terrorism Law. ''

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:13 am