Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former deputy: the resignation of deputies "slander" and its purpose riding the wave

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former deputy: the resignation of deputies "slander" and its purpose riding the wave Empty Former deputy: the resignation of deputies "slander" and its purpose riding the wave

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Oct 2019, 1:40 am

Former deputy: the resignation of deputies "slander" and its purpose riding the wave

09:12 - 29/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    Former MP Jassem Mohammed Jaafar said on Tuesday that the outgoing MP gets a ministerial grade and is allocated a pension, pointing out that the deputies are seeking to ride the wave and their resignations are only slanderous and will be thrown in (the paper Thrama).
    Jaafar said in a statement to the information, that "the resignation of deputies is nothing but a political message that the resigners are consistent with the demonstrators and therefore that their resignation is a slander, and did not occur previously and if it happens, it needs a vote of the House of Representatives by a majority."
    He added that "the Electoral Commission will provide the names of figures who have obtained votes in the elections to be a substitute for deputies departing and does not need to be from the same party, whose deputies resigned from the membership of parliament."
    He pointed out that "the outgoing MP gets the degree of a minister and promotes him in retirement treatment," pointing out that "the deputies are seeking to obtain a popular privilege in addition to riding the wave, and therefore the resignation is submitted to the President of the Council to be placed in the (paper Dignity)." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:40 am