Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sireon: Political cover and threats of impeachment prevent the opening of files of corruption Jubour

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sireon: Political cover and threats of impeachment prevent the opening of files of corruption Jubour Empty Sireon: Political cover and threats of impeachment prevent the opening of files of corruption Jubour

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Nov 2019, 1:55 pm

Sireon: Political cover and threats of impeachment prevent the opening of files of corruption Jubouri and Karbouli

18:04 - 26/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The MP for the Alliance of Sairon Riad Mohammed, on Tuesday, the existence of a political cover to prevent the files of corruption of senior officials, including former Speaker of Parliament Salim al-Jubouri and MP Mohammed Karbouli, while the opening of those files exposed the deputy blackmail or dismissal.
    Mohammed said in a statement to the information, that "the Integrity Commission has 12 thousand files of corruption topple senior officials, including the files of corruption of former Speaker of Parliament Salim al-Jubouri and MP Mohammed Karbouli, but did not go to the judiciary because there is political cover to prevent disclosure," pointing out that "those files Will not open the fact that the deputy who discloses it or the body that turns its disclosure will be blackmailed or dismissed, as happened with former Defense Minister Khalid al-Obeidi and was dismissed in the House of Representatives.
    He added that "the Integrity Commission has not disclosed only 5% of the files of corruption related to officials since 2003 and so far," noting that "the recruitment of conservatives and some deputies that are taking place at the moment is not real accountability for corrupt and stealing public money."
    And called a member of the Committee on Integrity Parliamentary high Nassif, on Tuesday, the judiciary to open all files of the Ministry of Defense, which was stolen fictitious funds, indicating that they referred to the Integrity Commission dozens of files. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:13 pm