Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi: Any weakening of the government and the Iraqi state will encourage chaos

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi: Any weakening of the government and the Iraqi state will encourage chaos Empty Abdul-Mahdi: Any weakening of the government and the Iraqi state will encourage chaos

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:02 am

Abdul-Mahdi: Any weakening of the government and the Iraqi state will encourage chaos

12:51 - 16/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Resigned Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] warned , on Monday, that any weakening of the government and the Iraqi state will encourage escalation and chaos.
    A statement of Abdel-Mahdi's office received / information /, a copy of it, that “Prime Minister Adel Abdel-Mahdi received a phone call from the US Secretary of Defense Mark Asper on the continuation of cooperation between the two countries against terrorism and support the efforts of the joint forces to pursue [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] remnants [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] maintain security and stability throughout [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ” .
    The statement added that "the American minister expressed his concern that some installations were subjected to bombing and the need to take measures to stop this", indicating that "Abdul-Mahdi also expressed his concern for these developments and demanded that serious efforts be made with everyone to prevent the escalation that would develop would threaten all parties, and that any Weakening the government and the Iraqi state will encourage escalation and chaos.
    And Abdul-Mahdi warned, according to the statement, that "taking unilateral decisions will have negative reactions that are difficult to control and threaten the security, sovereignty and independence of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:24 pm