Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the controversy of naming the prime minister .. Can he re-assign Abdel-Mahdi again according t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the controversy of naming the prime minister .. Can he re-assign Abdel-Mahdi again according t Empty After the controversy of naming the prime minister .. Can he re-assign Abdel-Mahdi again according t

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Dec 2019, 11:05 am

After the controversy of naming the prime minister .. Can he re-assign Abdel-Mahdi again according to the constitution?

18:50 - 12/30/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The legal expert, Ali Al-Tamimi, confirmed on Monday that the constitution did not allow the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, to re-assign the candidate who resigned or failed in his work, and that Article 77 of the constitution limited the work of the President of the Republic to two sessions, and what applies to the Prime Minister applies to him.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to "Information", that "the resignation of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a failure and the constitution did not allow the President of the Republic to re-assign him in accordance with paragraphs III, IV and V of Article 76, but the assignment of another person," noting that "all articles of the constitution did not give the right The President of the Republic may be assigned to re-assign the resigned or failed candidate.
    He added that "the reassignment of the Prime Minister according to the constitution takes place after the completion of his legal and constitutional session for four years," noting that "Article 77 of the Constitution limited the work of the President of the Republic to two terms and applies to the Prime Minister what applies to him."
    And he stated that “the Prime Minister did not complete his session and in this case according to the constitution, Barham Saleh has no right to re-assign Abdel-Mahdi at all.” Ended 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:45 am