Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh and Guterres discuss the latest developments and tensions in the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh and Guterres discuss the latest developments and tensions in the region Empty Saleh and Guterres discuss the latest developments and tensions in the region

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Jan 2020, 1:25 pm

Saleh and Guterres discuss the latest developments and tensions in the region

21:49 - 07/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    President of the Republic Barham Salih received a call from the Secretary General of the United Nations, Antonio Guterres, to discuss regional and international developments and regional tensions.
    The Presidency of the Republic stated in a statement received / information / that “President of the Republic Barham Salih made a phone call from the Secretary General of the United Nations, Antonio Guterres, where during the phone call, the latest developments and regional and international developments and the position of the international community were discussed.”
    The Secretary-General of the United Nations stressed "the concern of the United Nations to support the stability of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] preserve its sovereignty, expressing its deep concern about the escalation that threatens international peace and security," stressing the need for restraint and judgment to the language of reason and wisdom in dealing with crises.
    For his part, the President of the Republic expressed his thanks and appreciation to the Secretary-General for his communication and his concern for the security and safety of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    The President stressed keenness that the country be an arena and a base for regional and international harmony and peace, and to distance it from conflicts, disputes and tension. 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:01 am