Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fatlawi: The Chinese agreement will keep investment projects away from influential influences and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fatlawi: The Chinese agreement will keep investment projects away from influential influences and Empty Al-Fatlawi: The Chinese agreement will keep investment projects away from influential influences and

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Jan 2020, 1:34 am

Al-Fatlawi: The Chinese agreement will keep investment projects away from influential influences and corruption cases

08:50 - 01/14/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance Fadel Al-Fatlawi said on Tuesday that the agreement with the Chinese side will keep the investment projects away from the influence of the influential people and cases of corruption, pointing out that most of the employment in these projects will be the share of the Iraqis.
    Al-Fatlawi said in a statement to "Information", that "the workforce in Chinese projects will be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] except for experts and engineers who will be from China," noting that "this agreement will keep the projects away from corruption."
    He added that "the agreement with China will remove investment projects from the control of the parties, and will provide great job opportunities for the Iraqis, and therefore it is an exceptional agreement that is in the interest of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    And that "the agreement provided for the delivery of 100 thousand barrels of Iraqi oil to China as a first stage to finance 10 billion dollars to the Iraqi-Chinese fund."
    He explained that "the projects will include building schools, hospitals and bridges, in addition to building more than 30 medical cities in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and that the agreement includes building millions of housing units." 25 n ended
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:41 pm