Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America records the first infection with the Chinese corona virus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America records the first infection with the Chinese corona virus Empty America records the first infection with the Chinese corona virus

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Jan 2020, 2:53 am

[size=30]America records the first infection with the Chinese corona virus[/size]

[rtl]12 views[/rtl]

Follow-up-direction Press

A spokesman for the American Centers for Disease Control and Prevention affirmed on Wednesday that a person coming from China has been diagnosed with the outbreak of Corona virus in Wuhan, China.

According to Reuters, Benjamin Haynes, a spokesman for the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said that "more details will be revealed later."

The newly identified Corona virus appeared in Wuhan and spread to Beijing and Shanghai.

"More than 300 people have contracted the disease and six have died," Chinese health officials said.

And the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention began last week to screen travelers from China at three US airports. In addition to the United States, cases outside China arose in South Korea, Thailand and Japan.

What

http://aletejahtv.com/etejah-press/archives/359198

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:09 am