Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh discusses with the Secretary General of NATO the decision to withdraw foreign forces from Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh discusses with the Secretary General of NATO the decision to withdraw foreign forces from Iraq Empty Saleh discusses with the Secretary General of NATO the decision to withdraw foreign forces from Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Jan 2020, 6:26 am

Saleh discusses with the Secretary General of NATO the decision to withdraw foreign forces from Iraq

13:09 - 01/23/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Thursday, Barham Salih, President of the Republic, NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg discussed the recent decision of the House of Representatives on the withdrawal of foreign forces from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , stressing the importance of respecting the sovereignty of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and its independent decision.
    A statement of the Presidency of the Republic, which received / information /, a copy of it, stated that "President of the Republic Barham Salih received at his residence in Davos today, Secretary-General of NATO, Jens Stoltenberg, and during the meeting they discussed the recent decision of the House of Representatives regarding the withdrawal of foreign forces from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    The statement stressed that "the importance of respecting the sovereignty of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and its independent decision was stressed , as was the review of security conditions and the need to root out terrorism and support security and stability in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the region."
    The Secretary-General of NATO reiterated, "The commitment of the NATO mission in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] duties in the areas of training and providing the military support needed by the Iraqi armed forces." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:46 am