Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The army and the Peshmerga dominate the Diyala

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The army and the Peshmerga dominate the Diyala  Empty The army and the Peshmerga dominate the Diyala

Post by wciappetta Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:45 am

The army and the Peshmerga dominate the Diyala

Tue Jun 17 2014 06:09 | (Voice of Iraq) -   Add a comment - Baghdad (Iraq) / Firas Majid
     Sources confirmed the Iraqi government, the control of the security forces and the Peshmerga forces to areas Jalawla and Saadia and pure, Baquba and Shahraban and Muqdadiyah in Diyala province, while still other parts of the great hand tense security to confront militants Daash progress.  The source, who preferred anonymity for "future" yesterday (Monday June 16, 2014) that the security forces and in coordination with volunteers factions and cooperation with Kurdish Peshmerga forces took control completely on all areas of Diyala with the exception of parts of the great hand that still tense security between the security forces and elements Daash regulation between now and then.  The source added that areas Saadia and Jalawla and pure and Diyala province (Baquba) and Shahraban and Muqdadiyah are considered areas of confrontations security during this time after the control of the security forces and factions of the volunteers, who are fighting alongside government forces, in cooperation with the Kurdish Peshmerga forces, which is now working to extend security and stability within the regions Diyala province.
     To that, the witnesses of the people of the great hand control of the Iraqi army on the areas after clashes with armed elements of the clique Daash yesterday.  The witnesses said the "future" that there is a real fear by the people of Diyala and nearby areas of great hand in the coming hours the likelihood of incursion gangs Daash to these cities and control them.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:02 am