Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: 13 companies submitted bids to invest in an international airport east of Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: 13 companies submitted bids to invest in an international airport east of Diyala Empty Deputy: 13 companies submitted bids to invest in an international airport east of Diyala

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:23 am

Deputy: 13 companies submitted bids to invest in an international airport east of Diyala

12:50 - 02/15/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Diyala ..
    Member of the House of Representatives for the Diyala Governorate, MP Abdel Khaleq Medhat revealed, on Saturday, that 13 international and local companies have submitted offers to invest in an international airport east of the province.
    Medhat said in a statement to "Information", that "13 international and local companies submitted offers to invest in Diyala International Airport in the outskirts of Mansourieh (45 km east of Baquba), which is located in a military airport belonging to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that extends over a land area of ​​more than 900 acres."
    Medhat added, “The decision now is in the ball of the Ministry of Transport, as it is the competent authority to give investment opportunities to build and operate international airports in the country.” Expecting to resolve the file during the current year, given the importance of the project in creating another international window in support of Baghdad International Airport, given the strategic location of Diyala International Airport ”
    Mansourieh Military Airport is considered one of the airports that were established in the eighties of the last century before being abandoned in 2003, after which it was chosen to be a site for the construction of the Diyala International Airport because of its location and the availability of all factors for its success. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:14 pm