Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals the difficulty of holding early elections and the fate of contracts concluded by th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy reveals the difficulty of holding early elections and the fate of contracts concluded by th Empty A deputy reveals the difficulty of holding early elections and the fate of contracts concluded by th

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:34 am

A deputy reveals the difficulty of holding early elections and the fate of contracts concluded by the caretaker government

•  Time: 02/20/2020 16:58:13

•  Reading: 429 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Today, Thursday, an independent member of Parliament, Basem Khashan, revealed the difficulty of holding early elections, as well as the fate of contracts concluded by the current caretaker government.
    "With regard to early elections, this will be a difficult and almost impossible procedure, especially after what the Commission has stated that there is no body endorsing the election results, and this is an issue that can be overcome later," Khashan said in a statement to the Euphrates News Agency.
    Khashan pointed out that "the government will keep all contracts that violate the law concluded by the caretaker government," noting that they are "large contracts in all ministries, as well as licenses granted in violation of the law", stressing the need "to cancel these contracts by the new government, as they are not Legal and issued by a body that does not have authority. "
    Khashan continued, "I imagine that Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi {the Prime Minister-designate} will be busy with formal measures through which he tries to gain the satisfaction of the street,” indicating the difficulty of the matter, “because the street is now more aware than before.” is over
    Mohammed Al-Marsoumi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:32 am