Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: are able to end the unemployment problem and solve the housing crisis with a five-year pl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: are able to end the unemployment problem and solve the housing crisis with a five-year pl Empty Economist: are able to end the unemployment problem and solve the housing crisis with a five-year pl

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Feb 2020, 1:50 am

Economist: are able to end the unemployment problem and solve the housing crisis with a five-year plan

08:59 - 02/24/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    Economist Wissam Al-Tamimi said Monday that the capital, Baghdad, can get rid of the housing crisis and solve the problem of unemployment at the same time, stressing the need to adopt a five-year plan for infrastructure projects after the distribution of land in order to build it and attract the unemployed hand.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "Baghdad governorate, after it went to distribute 200 thousand plots of land to various segments, through this it can eliminate the housing crisis in the capital, with the necessity of delivering the necessary services for these lands."
    He added, "Unemployment will end in the capital if the service projects that attract more than 100,000 unemployed hands in various regions of Baghdad start."
    And that "the problem of unemployment and the housing crisis will be solved through the adoption of a five-year plan for the distribution of land and the delivery of services and direct construction, as the process of construction and services will attract most of the unemployed."
    He stressed that "Baghdad contains more than 60 thousand plots of uninhabited residential land on the Karkh side and more than in Rusafa, except for the districts and districts." He pointed out that "the distribution of land will provide the state with significant financial returns that contribute to supplying the budget and rid the country of unemployment and eliminate the housing crisis ” 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:55 pm