Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Private Banking Association participates in the second Ninewa Emaar exhibition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Private Banking Association participates in the second Ninewa Emaar exhibition Empty The President of the Private Banking Association participates in the second Ninewa Emaar exhibition

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Mar 2020, 7:36 am

The President of the Private Banking Association participates in the second Ninewa Emaar exhibition

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Nineveh
    The head of the Iraqi Private Banking Association, Wadih Al-Handal, participated, on Tuesday, in the opening ceremony of the second Nineveh reconstruction exhibition.
    Al-Handal said in his speech on the sidelines of the ceremony, which was attended by "Economy News", to "Initiatives of the Iraqi Private Banking Association in Nineveh", announcing "the launch of the soft loans project for small projects and housing loans in cooperation with the Central Bank of Iraq."
    The exhibition was held on the ground of the Nineveh International Fair in the city of Mosul, in the presence of the head of the Reconstruction Fund for the Affected Areas Mustafa Al-Hiti, MP Sherwan Al-Dobardani, MP Tomeh Al-Lahibi, Governor of Nineveh Najm Abdullah Al-Jabouri and Hussein Lazim Al-Zaidi, General Manager of the Central Bank of the Mosul Branch.
    The ceremony was also attended by President of the University of Mosul, Prof. Dr. Qusay Kamal Al-Din Al-Ahmadi, and a number of officials in Nineveh, businessmen and officials of economic and trade union organizations in the province.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:44 am