Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The blocs reached the deficit stage and stopped their discussions after the failure to pass

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The blocs reached the deficit stage and stopped their discussions after the failure to pass  Empty Deputy: The blocs reached the deficit stage and stopped their discussions after the failure to pass

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Mar 2020, 5:03 pm

Deputy: The blocs reached the deficit stage and stopped their discussions after the failure to pass Allawi

19:19 - 08/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    On Sunday, the MP from the Alliance for Alliance Al-Sabah affirmed that the political blocs reached the deficit stage and stopped their discussions after failing to pass Allawi, indicating that the next stage is facing a difficult and difficult crisis.
    Sabah said to the "information" that "the political blocs were unable to find a solution in light of the conditions in the country, low oil prices, the deterioration of the political side and the global crisis of Corona."
    He added that "the political blocs do not give any importance to the current situation and there are no serious discussions and felt powerless after the crisis that created the failure of Allawi's passage," noting that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] facing a difficult and difficult crisis and there are unknown concerns in the next stage."
    He explained that "the blocks that failed to pass Allawi are heterogeneous and not converging, but converged within the project of failing Allawi to preserve its gains and its gains, including Sunnis, Kurds and some Shiite parties."
    He stated that "those blocks are working to re-quota quotas and revolve the same names that were burned and rejected previously after the failure to pass Allawi." Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:48 am