Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Because of Corona .. panic and madness in Los Angeles stores

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Because of Corona .. panic and madness in Los Angeles stores Empty Because of Corona .. panic and madness in Los Angeles stores

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Mar 2020, 1:41 am

[size=41]Because of Corona .. panic and madness in Los Angeles stores

2020-03-08
    [/size]
    Because of Corona .. panic and madness in Los Angeles stores 6666
    [size=32]Yassin Iraq: Follow-up

Residents of the American city of Los Angeles anticipated a wider outbreak of the emerging corona virus, so they rushed to supply their needs from supermarkets, whose shelves were empty of toilet rolls, while the sale of mineral water was legalized.
    According to "French", that two days after the state of California declared a state of emergency on its territory, stores are no longer able to meet the great demand for basic products.
    "It is chaos," says Raine, who works at the Costco store in Burbank. "The sales figures are twice what we usually achieve. The situation today is out of control, so we no longer have toilet paper, no hand sanitizer, and little water."
    Despite calls from the authorities for restraint, California residents began to surrender to panic and to purchase products in large quantities, as happened in other regions in Asia and elsewhere.
    "It's crazy," said Richard Gallanti, CFO of Costco, and San Francisco County police, near Los Angeles, were called to a Costco chain store after a customer exploded, angry, over the shortage of inventory.
    Since Friday, Costco customers are no longer entitled to purchase only two boxes of mineral water, compared to four the day before, and many have tried to buy more than the specified number, but the store employees seized it on the box, which led to some tension in the place.
    An employee who was returning to shelves halted large quantities of water boxes that had been repeatedly confiscated from new customers trying to get as much goods as possible.
    "With the madness here, we are beginning to realize more and more the reality of things," said Lisa Garcia, 30, acknowledging that her anxiety is increasing, adding, "We wanted to supply toilet paper and tissue paper, but look at these blank shelves."
    In another branch of Costco, employees tell how customers enter the door, running into the goods they want to buy.
    At noon, only bottles of expensive soda were left in the store, which discouraged many customers.
    Despite that, some are trying to see the positive side of things, and Andrew, a relief worker who did not want to reveal his family name, says he is pushing a cart loaded with water, tissue paper, green lemon and soda with ginger flavor, “I am careful .. I want to make sure we will have what It is essential, if things go wrong, I can cope with it. ”
    "I'm only here if the end of the world comes, I think they have found a good way to sell a lot of goods," said 35-year-old Carlos Gonzales.

Share this topic:

https://yesiraq.com/%d8%a8%d8%b3%d8%a8%d8%a8-%d9%83%d9%88%d8%b1%d9%88%d9%86%d8%a7-%d9%87%d9%84%d8%b9-%d9%88%d8%ac%d9%86%d9%88%d9%86-%d9%81%d9%8a-%d9%85%d8%aa%d8%a7%d8%ac%d8%b1-%d9%84%d9%88%d8%b3-%d8%a3%d9%86%d8%ac/

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:49 pm