Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy in Al-Fateh: Al-Zarfi is an American arm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy in Al-Fateh: Al-Zarfi is an American arm Empty Deputy in Al-Fateh: Al-Zarfi is an American arm

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Mar 2020, 7:02 am

Deputy in Al-Fateh: Al-Zarfi is an American arm

13:10 - 23/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Monday, MP Al-Fateh Mukhtar al-Musawi held President of the Republic Barham Salih responsible for disrupting the political and economic process, accusing him of assigning a populist with dual citizenship who is one of the arms of the US administration.
    Mousawi said in a statement to the "information", that "the Zarfi government will not see the light and may receive the same fate as the government of Designated Allawi, who failed to obtain the confidence of Parliament."
    He added that Al-Zarfi’s mandate to form the government is the most provocative and carries hostile messages. He pointed out that “the forces of the majority within the House of Representatives will overthrow the government of the taxpayer, which is one of the arms of the American administration.”
    The Prime Minister-designate, Adnan Al-Zarfi, affirmed, today, that he will proceed only with the agreement of all parties and components, indicating that he started his consultations yesterday regarding the formation of his government. Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:07 pm