Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning is discussing today the support of 5 million Iraqis with emergency grants

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning is discussing today the support of 5 million Iraqis with emergency grants Empty Planning is discussing today the support of 5 million Iraqis with emergency grants

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Apr 2020, 6:27 am

Planning is discussing today the support of 5 million Iraqis with emergency grants

11:53 - 04/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Sunday, a spokesman for the Ministry of Planning Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi revealed a meeting of the crisis cell at the ministry to discuss supporting 5 million Iraqis as part of the emergency plan in the face of Corona, noting that the government decided to exempt electricity wages and government rents to reduce pressure on the citizen.
    Al-Hindawi said in a statement to the "information" that "the ministry will discuss during its meeting today the distribution of 300 billion dinars within the emergency grant to 5 million Iraqis," noting that "the meeting will discuss the mechanisms and the amounts that will be disbursed."
    He added that "seven million and 800 thousand [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] families are fully insured due to the presence of a salary for one of its members, while government support will be allocated to about 5 million Iraqis who work in the private sector irregularly, such as taxi drivers and other professions."
    He continued, “60% of Iraqi families’ spending is spent on food and electricity, and the government has worked to solve the problem by ending the collection of electricity for the next two months, while it has begun to reduce the salaries of private generators throughout the country, as well as distributing the ration card items for the next two months as one payment to ease the effects of the ban Roaming. ” Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:43 am