Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pentagon: We have 30 000 troops in the region ready to fight ISIL in Iraq

chouchou
    chouchou

Pentagon: We have 30 000 troops in the region ready to fight ISIL in Iraq  Empty Pentagon: We have 30 000 troops in the region ready to fight ISIL in Iraq

Post by chouchou Sat 28 Jun 2014, 5:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / U.S. Department of Defense "Pentagon " announced on Saturday, their willingness to send 30 000 soldiers were present in the Middle East region to Iraq to fight "ISIL."

The press secretary for the U.S. Department of Defense, "Pentagon" Admiral John Kirby, said in a statement to CNN, seen by "Shafaq News", that "we have more than 30 thousand troops in the Middle East .. and we are fully prepared if the president decided to move through air strikes or any other movements against "ISIL

."
    According to U.S. sources U.S. drone provide additional protection for 180 U.S. military Advisors deployed in Iraq to advise the Iraqi forces to how to address “ISIL " and assess the capabilities of the organization, which controlled during the short period of time, several cities and towns in Iraq

Kirby added, "Obviously (ISIL) is a threat to the region and our national security, but the current goal is to get to some estimates by more information to explain to us what is going on there

."
    Earlier, U.S. sources revealed on Friday, the start of the flight of unmanned aircraft over Iraq, but stressed that the mechanism of these aircraft will be used in air strikes on “ISIL” sites.

The Iraqi government asked, earlier, officially to launch the U.S. air strikes on ISIL elements in Iraqi cities that they control.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:10 pm