Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary source: a rebellion in Parliament over the heads of the blocs and Al-Zrafi may pass

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary source: a rebellion in Parliament over the heads of the blocs and Al-Zrafi may pass  Empty A parliamentary source: a rebellion in Parliament over the heads of the blocs and Al-Zrafi may pass

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Apr 2020, 2:14 am

A parliamentary source: a rebellion in Parliament over the heads of the blocs and Al-Zrafi may pass by secret vote

08:47 - 08/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    A parliamentary source confirmed, on Wednesday, that there is a rebellion by a large number of deputies over the heads of the blocs in Parliament, pointing out that Zarrafi may pass if the special vote was held in the House of Representatives.
    The source said to the "information", that "there is a major rebellion within the parliament by the deputies over the heads of the blocs, especially after the splits that took place in the political blocs in addition to some of the deputies declared their independence from the blocs that they belonged to."
    He added, "The secret vote in Parliament will give the opposite results, especially since the Shiite component blocs have confirmed that they reject Zarfi and will not pass through them, but that will not be achieved unless the secret vote was taken."
    He explained that "Mustafa Al-Kazemi is rejected, but the re-manifestation of his name came again in order to bring down Al-Zarfi and then Al-Kazemi refused after achieving the first goal (Zarfi)." ” 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:43 am